Friday, September 9, 2011

Mousse In Paris Part I

Hey babes, yes I'm so late with my posts, I got a good excuse hehehehe... I'm in Paris for almost 2 weeks. So I don't have enough time,sitting on my desk and posting. This morning I have a little time, before having breakfast with my fiance, I thought I want to post some pictures from tuesday.
I came on tuesday to Paris and I was wearing my H&M short which I wore again for the second time, a primark cardigan, a H&M top and my new wedges from Nelly.com. I bought those boots about 1 months but I never worn it before. So I thought it was the good opportunity to wear them. They look a little bit like those grandma's shoes if you know what I mean... My fiance doesn't like them, but I like them lolll... What do you say ?
I hope I will have the time tomorrow to post a new outfit. So dont forget to check me out tomorrow again, this is Paris Part I, enjoy babes.... God bless you !


For my Facebook click here



I have a video but I will post it later
Abi




Click here for more pictures >>

No comments:

Post a Comment