Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mousse Choice - Blue

Hello ladies !! so my internet is back yippieh !! It´s time again for my feature! every 3 weeks I decided to feature 2-4 girls. It´s also important for me to feature girls who are new in blogging. I want to give these girls the chance to show their style all over the world !!
Because blue is a fab colour I choose blue this time !! the next Mousse Choice will be the 21th september. Woww we have september again !!
Stay blessed honey and thanks again for the love you are showing me and as you can see I´m giving the love back !! from today, I´ll post everyday!! 
Peace and love Abi









Now I want to show you the girls I´ve choosen,check their blogs !! great blogs with beautiful women ;)


Click here for more pictures >>

No comments:

Post a Comment